Friday, February 29, 2008

Seremban Umno chief denies betraying party

By SARBAN SINGH
SEREMBAN: Three-term Lenggeng assemblyman Datuk Ishak Ismail has rubbished rumours that he has been giving talks at PKR functions.
The Seremban Umno division chief said only those who wanted to see him completely finished off politically would resort to such malice.
"Although I was dropped, I am still an Umno member. I would never betray Umno, not at any cost," he said when contacted.
Ishak however said he had been invited by Umno divisions in Malacca to give talks.
"However, I told them to send me official invites as I do not want my friends in Negri Sembilan to misconstrue this," he said.
Ishak, who is known as the most outspoken politician in the state assembly, said he would also be going on the campaign trail to help candidates here.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?